Corinth Baptist Church was organized by a group of dedicated Christians who were interested in following the leadership of God and who desired a place of worship. The history of the church is linked in many ways with the history of the community in which it is located. The community of McQuady was known as Jolly Station until 1890. It was in that year the branch line railroad was being built between Fordsville and Irvington and would open the area to dependable transportation. McQuady became an important station on that railroad and the community prospered.
Today, the church continues its mission which is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. We want to give God the glory for the great things He has done in our midst these past 120+ years and to see Him do even greater things in and through us in the years to come!